is a natural product obtained in Bazna, Europe directly from its mineral waters, which are very rich in sodium, potassium, magnesium, calcium chlorides, sodium iodides and bromides. The salts are obtained through an elaborate process of boiling and evaporation. The salts are then used in the form of compresses, and partial and general baths. Technically known as balneotherapy, the use of therapeutic bathing offers a natural process to help enhance the immune system, stimulate circulatory process including lymph and blood circulation, relieve the pain of arthritis and rheumatism and improve the general well-being of the body. Firenze Day Spa offers these treatments in our therapeutic tub followed by our deep tissue massage. We do series of treatments at a special price or one time treatments. You can also buy these salts to use in your own home as a 7, 14, or 21 day treatment.
is a modern skincare product line created in Aachen, Germany using the latest skincare technology in search for efficency and results in skin treatment. It includes the essential products for daily skin maintenance, anti-wrinkle formulas, vitamin C concentrates, skin lightening complex, acne treatment, sensitive skin, moisturizers, eye care cream, essentials for combination skin, skincare concentrates in ampoules, collagen sheets, and high tech professional salon products. THE SECRETS OF BEAUTY includes the following product lines, all designed for specific skin types: Ultimate Secrets for normal and dry skin, Sensitive Secrets for irritated and hyper-allergenic skin, Pure Secrets for oily and acne prone skin, Mixed Secrets for combination skin, Supreme Secrets for mature, demanding and devitalised skin types, and finally, White Secrets for the needs of skin with pigmentation disturbances and skin brightening.
Firenze is proud to use the Image Skincare line of products when performing Spa treatments. Image skin care philosophy is about prevention and protection. Image Skincare products are approved and available in the US, Europe, and the Middle East. The Image Skincare FDA-certified laboratory utilizes the most scientifically advanced formulas in today's marketplace to create pharmaceutical grade skincare products that give licensed estheticians and physicians the ability to offer professional treatments and products that yield unparalleled results. Examples of the Image Skincare products used in Firenze Day Spa facials include:
- ORMEDIC. ORMEDIC is a product line revolution in skincare. The new Ormedic line by IMAGE Skincare is a synthesis of the purest organic ingredients combined with medical effectiveness to achieve maximum clinically proven results. The philosophy of ORMEDIC is to restore skins health by integrating highly potent anti-oxidants with organic ingredients without the use of chemicals, acids or parabens . It is designed for all skin types, including post-treatment skin and irritated skin injured by aggressive treatment regimes as well as post operative wound healing phases.
- AGELESS. An effective product line for preventing and treating the signs of aging and environmental exposures. Diminish fine lines and wrinkles and reverses the effect of cellular damage. Promotes skin rejuvenation and leaves skin fresh and youthful
- Vital C. A daily hydrating product line for sensitive, dehydrated and rosacea prone skin. Soothes skin irritation and nourishes tired and dry, dull looking skin. High in anti-oxidants for ultimate protection and nutrition.
- Clear Cell. A highly effective line to fight acne, reduce inflammation, eliminate excess oil and purify skin.
- IMAGE offers three types of moisturizers based upon your skin type. These outstanding moisturizers also offer UVA/UVB environmental protection. Medical studies confirm that sun, pollution, stress, and smoke are the leading causes of skin cancer and accelerated aging—the time to take care of your skin is now, do not delay! Medical studies confirm that sun, pollution, stress, and smoke are the leading causes of skin cancer and accelerated aging. IMAGE is committed to daily protection and prevention.
Firenze Day Spa & Therapeutic Center
999 Fourth Avenue · Some Town, IN 45678
To contact us:
Tuesday - Thursday 10 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Prices Subject to Change
A 24 hour cancellation notice is required and greatly appreciated. If scheduled services of 2 or more hours are not cancelled within 24 hours of scheduled appointment, total service fee will be charged.
Site contents © All Rights Reserved.